Thursday, October 13, 2011

CALLING ALL ACTORS

For my final project in this class I've been thinking alot about producing a ONE ACT version of a play we've read.

I don't know about y'all, but as I'm reading Love's Labour's Lost, all I want to do is SEE how it would be played out. How much fun would it be to put it on?!

So many brilliant things could erupt:

  1.  Maybe costumes..?
  2. maybe we'd put a modern twist on it...?!
Just think of the Possibilities! are you getting as EXCITED AS I AM?!

We could probably pull it off with a minimum 2 girls, 2 boys. but we could do it really WELL with 3 of each. Anyone interested?

If we wanted it to be legit, we'd need 1-2 hour practice basically weekly. I was thinking Wednesday nights, but weekdays are so busy for everyone, so how do we feel about Saturday mornings?

Just imagine, you could be a Shakespearian STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment