Thursday, October 20, 2011

Disclaimer

I starting out thinking that I would look at Julius Ceasar from a historical/political perspective. And then I realized something very important:

I don't care.

I hate politics, and what interested me most about the play had nothing to do with it's historical context. So, I before tomorrow morning, there will be a well-crafted, interesting review of the characters  in Julius Ceasar. And Surprisingly OUT OF CHARACTER for ME to write about, there may or may not be some religious paralells drawn upon...

I dont' want to SPOIL it for you-- but as I was looking back through my markings of the text, I noticed that some religious themes stood out to me more than anything else.

Let's hope my good friend JJ Despain does not choose the same topic, because my paper would probably be put to shame next to his brilliance.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't think I can conjure up enough brilliance to put anything to shame. But thanks for the flattery. :) I read and really liked your analysis. And don't worry, it won't compete with mine because all I talk about is politics.

    ReplyDelete