Thursday, October 27, 2011

Final Project Rehearsal Schedule

I am SOOOoooOOo excited to do this. Theater/directing is a huge passion of mine, and I cannot wait to be a part of a show again!

Here is the basic schedule. Obviously open to some changes, but not very much. It takes a lot of work to produce a show--even just a one-act version, but if we really want to do it, we really have to put in the time. I know it seems like a huge commitment, but we'll make up for it, because 'twill simply be a blast!
(Sorry it is a little hard to see, but I copied it from an excell sheet)
We can talk more specifics about scheduling once we get a solid crew together, but I figured this would be the most convenient times for people. It will be so much easier if we have everyone there basically every day. And remember: this will be FUN I PROMISE! :D

6 comments:

  1. did you mean on the 26th we won't have rehearsal? Because that is actually the Saturday after Thanksgiving...and I know I won't be here then, but I will be the 19th.

    Other than that I have something Nov 5th but it will probably be in the afternoon so everything should work! I'll let you know for sure on Sunday though because I'll have the time then.

    Thanks Avrill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, but I don't know if I can make the 5th, I already have plans for that day. Everything else looks good though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join you, darling. Just let me know what you need me to do.

    ReplyDelete